Do you think "volunteering is working for free" and "working in charity shops"?
What is volunteering? What is the voluntary sector? What are the benefits of volunteering? What roles are out there? What are volunteer rights and responsibilities? How do you apply for a volunteer role?
Let's find out.
- This course very basic level but everyone is welcome.
- We will be discussing why ‘volunteering’ is never something you ‘have to do.’
- We will be talking about why people might want to and why volunteering might be good for your health!
- You can contribute as much or as little as you like.
- You never know, you might learn something new!
- Lunch is included and transport can be organised for you
- You get a certificate for attending
To book your place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01843 609339.
The course is at: Kent Coast Volunteering, Kent Innovation Centre, Thanet Reach Business Park, Millennium Way, Broadstairs, CT10 2QQ (Westwood Cross near St George’s School and Canterbury Christchurch University Campus)
To download the poster for this training please click here
Published: 3rd October, 2019