Join your voluntary sector colleagues across Kent for:
- Networking breakfast and lunch
- Seminars for practical tips and tools
- Panel, Q&A and Table Discussions
- 1-2-1 funding advice sessions with Funding For All and Kent Community Foundation
- 1-2-1 SKC Employer Supported Volunteering advice and 1-2-1 SKC organisation "health checks"
- The National Lottery Community Fund + The National Lottery Heritage Fund will be there!
Who should book?
CEOs, trustees, staff, volunteers and supporters of Kent community groups, voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises linked in some way to our themes:
- Culture & Literacy
This is everything from community choirs to art for regeneration, art for wellbeing, oral history projects to local museums, community media & literacy projects & more!
Harnessing the Power of Social Media and How to Get your Stories in the Media, Corporate-Charity Partnerships - Working with Businesses, Community Engagement and Participation through Art, How Museums Change Lives - Social Impact, Volunteer Recruitment, Retention and Management, Governance - Diversifying your Trustee Board, Getting Started with Fundraising Planning, Demonstrating Impact - Showing Funders your Project Makes a Difference.
Dianna Djokey, Museums Association; Jan Ryan, Pow! Thanet; Victoria Barlow, Maidstone Museum; Fiona Kingsman, Creative Folkestone.
Channel Suite , Leas Cliff Hall , Folkestone , CT20 2DZ
Start: 5th November, 2019 at 10:15am
End: 5th November, 2019 at 2:15pm